Acting as a representative of the owner, Soulier Management is directing all real-estate companies and project companies held directly or indirectly.
These can be divided in the following groups: Investment properties, development properties and industrial properties.
Real-estate properties with surplus value
In the real-estate sector Soulier Management pursues the objective of developing all properties in the perspective of future profitability. This is also related to the fact that the properties belonging to our portfolio are not sold but kept in the long run.
Our main objectives are as follows:
- Long-term strategic orientation and precise definition of goals
- Ecological constructions
- Low energy consumption in buildings as standard
- Alternative systems for heating and cooling such as well systems or geothermal energy
- Optimal layout of apartments
- Low general maintenance costs
- Exceptional equipment of the apartments intended for rental